Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Web Designing Forums Website Design Forum

Making Website.Is it easy?

Website Design Forum to discuss web designing topics other than css, graphics, multimedia and reviews.

Postby Jasmin » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:05 pm

Hello

Can any one tell me how to make template into site. Help me. I want my template as a website.
Jasmin

Re: Making Website.Is it easy?

Postby Lilly » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:06 pm

It depedns completely on what you want on the site. How interactive it is etc etc.

simple xhtml/html site is fairly simple once you know and understand the language.
Lilly

Postby Shopie » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:46 am

There are open source web templates are available on internet. You can use those templates and you should edit those templates by your self. For that you have to familiar with HTML, CSS and Java Scripts.
Shopie

Postby nepolianbutter » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:01 pm

In my opinion this time its very easy to create our web design because there are various software available in the market but its depend on your business and then we decided which software suitable for us for our business marketing increase.but nothing worry about this topic you should get one of the best software on the net and increase your business marketing.
nepolianbutter

Postby jamesmadan » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:55 pm

In general, it is not so easy to create a user-friendly and the site search engine friendly. And if you plan on getting a new website designed, then it would be better to take professional help.
jamesmadan

Return to Website Design Forum