Almost all top most companies engaged in software development follow best practices in software engineering.The Solution provided by McDaav Systems is based on the Rational Unified Process and we follow UML 2.0 specification while doing SystemAnalysis.
Mcdaav Systems follows IEEE standards while designing the system. We supply the project with complete documentation of our client in understanding the details of the software helps.
Systems analysis is the science concerned with the analysis of complex, large-scale systems and the interactions within these systems. We have a talented team of System Analysts who will do requirement analysis, business analysis and systems analysis to conform to all requirements of the stakeholders can be properly identified and documented, so the design team can work efficiently on the proposed project.
The first step is the requirement analysis done of the proposed problem.
The purpose of the Requirements discipline:
* To establish and maintain liaison with customers and other stakeholders what the system should do.
* To make the system developers a better understanding of the system requirements.
* If the boundaries of (delimit) the system.
* To provide a basis for planning the technical contents of iterations.
* To provide a basis for calculating costs and time for system development.
* If you have a user interface for the system, focusing on the needs and goals of users.
Designing the system
We have a dedicated group of system developers who works on J2EE platform, Dot NET Platform. Our designers work on MS Access Database, SQL Server, Oracle and DB2.
Systems design is the process or art of defining the hardware and software architecture, components, modules, interfaces and data to a computer system to particular requirement. It could be seen as the application of computing systems theory. Some overlap with the discipline of systems analysis appears inevitable.
Measures taken during the design of the proposed project include:
Use case analysis
Use Case Design
User interface design
Design element Identification
Identification Mechanism Design
Integrate existing Design Element
Unit testing is done by software designers, so that our customers receive flawless software products.
Testing the system
The Test discipline acts as a service to other disciplines in many ways. Testing focuses primarily on evaluating or assessing product quality, which is realized by these basic practices:
* Validate that the software product works as designed.
* Validate that the requirements are properly implemented.
* A good test effort is driven by questions such as:
* How to break this software?
* In what situations can not be predicted this software work?
Test challenges of assumptions, risks and uncertainties inherent in the work of other disciplines, and these problems using concrete demonstration and impartial evaluation. You want to avoid two potential extremes:
an approach which is not adequately or effectively challenge the software, and reveals its inherent problems or weaknesses an approach is unduly negative or destructive – for such a negative approach, you may find it impossible to software product of acceptable consider quality and would alienate the test effort of the other disciplines
Testing software is very difficult. How do you quantify the different ways a given program can behave?
After completion of the project and doing User Acceptance Testing of the entire installation of the software is installed on the user? S site as instructed by the client at the beginning of software development.
Implementation follows the following steps:
Analyze Run time behavior
Developer of tests
Implementation of Design Element
Verification of hardware and software on the site of the Customer.
The purpose of the implementation is:
* The organization defining the code, in terms of
* Implementation subsystems organized in layers
* The implementation of the design elements in terms of implementation elements (source files, binaries, executable programs, and others)
* Testing of the developed components as units
* Integration of the results by individual implementers (or teams), into a viable system
Software maintenance is the process of improving and optimizing deployed software, and troubleshooting. Software maintenance is one of the phases in the software development process and follows the deployment of the software in the field.
The software maintenance phase involves changes to software defects and failures during field usage as well as adding new functionality in the software usability and applicability to improve correct.