Here’s how it all began: Jeff Weiner, a former executive at Yahoo Inc., is the brain behind the revolution LinkedIn. He founded Linkedin.com, a business-oriented social networking site in December 2002. LinkedIn allows you to create a professional profile and interconnect with over 75 million users in 200 + countries worldwide. I could not healthy or sober person would say “No!” To!
What makes LinkedIn Excellent?
Unlike most social media sites out there, LinkedIn is aimed at business professionals. Other than that, LinkedIn offers all the tools the visibility of other sites offer, including options for sharing, links to your websites, updating your status, answer questions, and more.
The only real edge LinkedIn can offer is to find business leads effortlessly. Everything you need to direct exposure is to create groups and / or networks to begin. LinkedIn, you can also get recommendations from your satisfied customers. In other words, a LinkedIn account is like having 24 / 7 to resume loaded with testimonials. I double dare you to find elsewhere!
Besides forming an SEO standpoint, LinkedIn has ranked highly in search engines, so if you search based on profile created, you can not only offers great business within LinkedIn, but also by search engines. Furthermore Add your backlinks (the number of external links to your website) to encourage, because it allows you to link to your site in your profile, business cards, email signatures … etc.
So far we have barely touched the surface! Let’s dig deeper for the top 10 reasons why you should join LinkedIn if you’re serious about your business / career
1. LinkedIn Groups can drive massive targeted traffic to your website as you learn how to effectively use it
2. LinkedIn Polls can greatly support your market research in exchange for a fee law
3. LinkedIn Answers allows you to build professional image by offering answers or you may want to use as a reliable tool for professional and expert advice
4. LinkedIn is great medium where you can easily get introduced to business prospects or receive referrals
5. LinkedIn simple hierarchy makes it easier for you to figure out relationships among your connections
6. LinkedIn is a great corporate branding tool as companies / networks / groups can easily find
7. Actively involve and interact with your networks and answering questions will greatly increase your personal branding and self-promotion efforts
8. The latest iPhone’s functions LinkedIn, enjoy reaching more people on the road
9. LinkedIn allows you to send e-mails received from your group activities. This will ensure up to date with what’s going on.
10. On top of that, LinkedIn allows you to showcase your creativity.In fact, you can upload unlimited multimedia work and synchronizing free on Behance Network. Sweet!